Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Quilting


I spent the day at my little quilting group today. I am finishing up some projects that I started in October when I was able to attend my favorite quilting retreat. I was thinking of my other quilting friends and how much fun I had with them all. Most of the ladies live in Central Oregon and belong to the Scrapbaggers quilting group. We have given ourselves the nane Can Bee Quilters for the retreat held in Candy OR. It's a great conference center with very nice private rooms and good meals provided.


Here we are....all smiles and having a great time.


Susie is Gloria's friend from Hood River OR. I had actually been to a few retreats with her years ago.
She was having fun with a Jelly Roll race quilt in greens.




Charity quilts ready to be delivered. The group works on these all year. The contact person came to pick them up.


This is Nancy's modern quilt. Such a cute little fun quilt.


Kathy was finally able to finish her kitty quilt. It turned out so cute. I ike the boarder too.


Roberta and Ina were working on these amazing pot holders or hot pads. They are just beautiful.


One of Vicky's many quilt tops that she finished. She is amazing.


Nancy was helping Peggy make scarves. They are really fun to make.



Nancy was finishing her baby quilt. She didn't want me to take a picture, but how could I resist?


Peggy and Gloria are such good friends. They went to Alaska this summer with their husbands for 2 months! They had a ball.


Serious Nancy!.


I can;t wait to go back next fall. 

5 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Looks like great fun was had by all, some amazing quilting.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

A heavenly retreat for quilters.

Stephanie said...

The retreat looks like so much fun :) I love the Kitty Quilt - so cute!

Hugs to you, sweet friend!

Susan said...

Looks like you girls have a blast. And you create loveliness! What a wonderful duo. Susan

Valerie said...

What a lovely retreat, and such beautiful quilting.
Blessings,
Valerie