Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

A November Sunday


How I love November! I cherish this month and I am always a bit sad when it slips away. I like the slower pace, the short days, the woodstove burning, thinking over gift giving and even time to work on some handmade gifts. This autumn month suits me.

Today is Sunday and the perfect for thinking and praying for my two grandchildren. We had a busy and fun week with the snow and ice and time with the little ones. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with grandchildren. I just didn't think we would be grandparents.

I wanted to share a few pictures from the busy and fun filled week with Otto and Ava.


Otto and Grandpa getting all bundled up for a ride in the stroller. They both wanted some fresh air.


Ava and Otto at the pancake house. Ava is so good with her brother. It makes me happy that they look like brother and sister even with different mommies.


Ava and I spent the afternoon and part of the evening yesterday playing with our American Girl dolls.
That's my Rebecca in the background. The dolls live in my Tea Room, in fact, they may be taking over the room!



This is Ava's doll Saige. Miss Ava is wishing for Samantha this Christmas. The doll is coming out of retirement.


Do you like November? 

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Like you one of my favourite months. I love the preparation for Christmas the gift and card making and the baking for the freezer. You are truly blessed with two beautiful grandchildren.

Susan said...

Hi Linda....
I do like November because it gives us a chance to take a breather before the REALLY busy season begins.

Plus, I passed the torch this year and I am not doing Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in a long, LONG time! Hurray!

Hope you enjoy those lovely grands. Oh, Otto! Getting so big and so adorable. Ava, so darling, too. Susan

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

I love November, our heat finally goes away and we can get outside again without sweating! Plus I love Thanksgiving and Christmas so much.
The grandchildren look wonderful, thriving and Otto has grown so much, what a fine little guy!
Enjoy your family-such blessings.
Love,
Jemma