Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Late Tea Time Thursday


I thought that the New Year would bring a bit of quiet into our lives! Ha ha ha! We had Miss Ava over night on Thursday and then our friend Chris came in from MT. He is staying with his daughter and SIL, but stopped by to visit Friday afternoon then we all had dinner out and had a fun time! So, I am late with Tea Time Thursday and my Tasha Tudor book review!


This is the teacup I found on the way home from our Seattle trip. I have been on the hunt for ME cup and saucers for my crafting cottage-need to entertain guest when they come to sew or craft.


I love the open heart filled with goodies and the message on the saucer is great! 


I made this little tea bag wallet or holder years ago when I went back to my sewing. I had to use a few quilting techniques and I was so scared! Pretty funny now! I should make some more if these! 


Happy New Year and Happy TeaTime!


2 comments:

Bernideen said...

Mary Englebreit can always be counted on for great fun! Very cute!

Susan said...

Hi Linda...I love Mary Englebreit's art. Charming. Thanks for your post. Susan