Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19-Samantha

Samantha has returned! A few weeks ago, my hubby got up in our attic and found my daughter Gina's Samantha doll! It was missing for quite some time. Miss Ava is really into the American Girl dolls and is hoping for Saige this Christmas. My Gina loves dolls like her mama and this is the text message I received a short time ago! 
I love it! Samantha has been retired. My silly daughter has been bidding on more outfits for Samantha on EBay. It's going to be a very fun Christmas in Seattle!!!

5 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Is there anything sweeter than little girls and their dolls? How wonderful that you kept her Mother's doll. Aren't the American Girl dolls amazing? Have fun playing dolls this Christmas, Linda! Hugs xo Karen

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I really like the American dolls. Your doll is very cute. I really like the clothes. Keep in touch

Sylvia said...

Samatha is my favorite American Girl doll. I collected dolls at one time, mostly Raggedy Ann and Andy.

Unknown said...

How fun. I love that you embrace childhood.

Susan said...

Ohhhh, Linda. That is so adorable! So glad the doll baby was found. Susan