Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teacup Thursday #16






Here it is another Thursday and Blogger is working this week!
I'm just about ready to haul things to the antique and collectible show this morning, so don't have much time to be on the computer.
The tea cup for Miss Spenser's Teacup Thursday is from Japan and a bit rough, but I like the colors and the subject matter-great to take outside in the garden for a cup of tea.
The background I used is the one of my table coverings for the show...it's darling with Sunbonnet Sue. It's a quilt top that someone never finished, done on muslin. I would like to finish this one up and keep it. Another project.
It's been hot this week...near 90 yesterday! The garden is loving it. I'm thankful for a cool day to unload the truck.
Will post more pix from the show later this week.

3 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love the green color of the teacup. That's a strong color you don't often see. Try to stay cool! There's always iced tea!
Ruth

LaVonne said...

Love the green and orange! I have that in my livingroom! Some fun, old things out there in that yummy orange. Love the cup and the quilt. Have FUN at the show and don't wear yourself out. Oh wait.....you already have! :0)

La Tea Dah said...

I love the sunbonnet Sue quilt block paired with this beautiful teacup.

And your new cabinet --- so pretty! I like how you are using it for a dollhouse. So Tasha!