Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday-midweek aready.





Here it is Wednesday already. I've been working on my upcoming quilt retreat. This one is at our new hotel in Washougal, so I'm a bit nervous. We have a nice group of ladies who I know will be understanding as we work our way through the weekend. I'll be working Mother's Day Weekend May 6-May 8th. We like to have a theme, so Busy Bees it is. Such a fun subject to work up little pampering gifts. I don't think any of the ladies coming look at my blog, so I can post some pictures of my work.We give each lady a pincushion at each retreat~it's become our signature gift. I glued little bee buttons onto quilting pins so the bee hives would have some bees!
I went to lunch with my dear friend Lynda today. We are meeting once a month for chatting and we are doing a bible study and reading a book together. We've known each other for many years, so this is just a pleasure and a blessing. I needed to be sharing a study with someone.
Jim is off fishing with his friend today at the Deschutes so he will be home late tonight.
I need to do a bit of bookwork for the retreat but think I'll go to bed early.
April is almost over. I'll have to review my list from the New Year to see what my focus will be this month for my year of JOY.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the bees everywhere so cute!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Jane said...

Too cute! We have moved into special session...hopefully they won't take too long about it.