Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gina left for Virginia late last night. It was so hard to say goodbye
this time. On Sunday, she'll be on her way to Italy! Such an exciting
time in her life. Sometimes I get sad as there is so much I long to do
and there's just not enough time or money for such things.
Jim left
for Idaho around 2 PM to spend more time with his brother Allyn.He'll
be gone for a week or so. He turned in his resignation to Safeway
before he left-a hard decision for him, but he just doesn't have the
health to continue in pharmacy. I hope he can enjoy his time away and
settle down a bit.
I met with my sisters this morning to start the
process of emptying our family home. Lots of emotions there too. I will
be busy with that project for weeks.
It would be nice to just work on some projects and get things ready for Etsy, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

No comments: