Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Crows




I used to dislike crows but now I am fascinated by them. The other day, a sentinel
crow was sitting up in a large fir tree caw caw cawing. Other crows
came swooping over my house and flew off to a tree some distance away.
Soon the sky was filled with crows circling a tree and making one heck
of a noisy symphony! This went on for quite awhile. I have no idea what was going on!
Tasha Tudor had a pet crow that traveled around with her and her children.
She always had a crow on the top of her Christmas tree. I won't be
doing that, but I do love to sprinkle crows around my home.
It's such a nice summer evening. It's hard to be outside with the mosquitoes. I went to the bins for therapy and ran into Nancy there! We shopped for quiet a long time.... .....and then went to Papa Haydens for an early dinner and as Nancy calls them...."adult drinks"...and of course more chatting. The weather was perfect and I so enjoyed time with my friend.I've had so much going on with my life, I haven't had much time for friends. I need to give myself that gift more often. Thanks Nancy!

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

I love that little window. Where is it? And your color looks great! I haven't seen your house since you had it painted.