Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tea Time Tuesday #171


So the calendar says it is FALL, however, the temps are to be in the 80's the next few days. This photo is from Pinterest and I just love the soft purple colors.

I didn't feel well today after being up most of the night. Jim took over for me as our daughter was to have a medical procedure. When they got to the doctor's office, they were told it had been canceled.
It's rescheduled for the end of October.


I just had a quick cup of tea this afternoon after A nap. I love this purple and gold fall tea cup. I think I found it last year. You can't see it too clearly, but the pumpkin is a pretty purple velvet fabric pumpkin.


I love the soft colors and leaves on this! The cup is an English teacup made by the Foley Company.


I enjoyed a cup of black almond tea which we bought up in Poulsbo WA at the Grand Market. Sweet and simple for the afternoon.

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you are feeling better. Beautiful cup/saucer the colouring is a delight.

Bernideen said...

Dear Linda: I do hope you get to feeling better. Your teacup is lovely. I always loved purple as a fall color to but have never seen those purple leaves which are perfect.

Bernideen said...

Beautiful teacup!

Sandi said...

Lovely photos! Thanks for the tea.

Szara Sowa said...

Beautiful cup. I wish good health much. Take care fo yourself.

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful tea cup. I do hope you are feeling better dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
It's so good to join you as a follower.