Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Thoughts


A bit more wisdom from Mother Teresa for Sunday Thoughts. I was thinking about the daily things we all do at home this morning. This little sentence just convicted me. How different would our homes and our world be if we put love into everything we do? It's not always a popular thought today. I know I don't always have a cheerful heart when I am cleaning up or doing those everyday chores that are never ending.

We welcome a new month tomorrow-the month of Valentines and love, so I a going to work on my attitude this week. I hope you have a good one. 

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Oh yes, Valentine is near. Yes, it is a good time to think of our attitude, I need to work on that also. It has been a busy month already this year and if I'm not careful I can get bogged down in everything and forget that the amount of Love we give can be the amount we receive in return.
Have a great week!