Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Tea Time Thursday #66 Tevana


When I was up in the Seattle area, Lynda and I spent an afternoon at a mall in Bellevue. I'm not much for malls anymore, but we found a delightful shop. It's called Teavana and it's a tea shop!


Lynda and I spent close to about a hour looking at the merchandise, watching demonstrations, sampling tea and we just kind of got lost in the shop.




The loose tea is kept in great big tins and the young man was very knowledgeable and helpful and very patient with us.


This lovely print was blown up on the wall.


I love pretty loose teas. This one is called Dragon Fruit Devotion. It is an herbal tea.
 .

This one is called Carmel Almond Amaretti and it is like dessert! It is REALLYyummy.


I love the crystal beat sugar. It's called Perfection Rock Sugar . Fun for tea.


I received the last of my Etsy purchases...one last red and white transfer cup and saucer. This came from Sweden.I love the willow pattern and the boarder. The seller told me it was from the 1920s.


There's two birds flying on the inside of the cup. I always like it when there's something inside the cup.


February is almost over, so I will be packing up my red and white transferware for awhile. I really have enjoyed the transerferware in red. I will be on the hunt for more pieces.

Happy Tea Time Thursday. I hope you had time to enjoy a cup of delicious tea as I did this afternoon.

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

That's a very nice Tea shop. I love your red Transfer cups.

Sandra said...

Love your newest tea cup. Seems like you had a great day at the tea shop.

Lady Jane said...

Oh I would love this tea shop, we have nothing like that around here. Enjoy tea in your new cup.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: nice tea shop. Keep in touch

Susan said...

Oh Linda. Fun fun fun. So happy you got to go to the tea shop. Looks delightful. Susan

mullmom said...

I really love the border... never seen that before.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Just stopping by real quick to say Hi! Looks like you had a delightful day with your friend, exploring all sorts of new flavors in tea.

Stephanie said...

What a lovely place to go! Unfortunately we don't have places like that here. Thanks for sharing, sweet friend :) Hugs to you!