Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sparkle

Monday, Monday....a new week after a busy and delightful Mother's Day. I hope to do a blog later on my lovely day with pictures.
http:thepinkfairycottage.blogspot.com

My friend Denise from Coffeeberry Cottage sent me some darling handmade tags. I was reading her blog, and read about Tobi Britton at the Pink Fairy Cottage and her new blog Sparkle Mining. She is a sweetheart and has such a neat idea to link to other's blogs when you find a cool one to sort of pass it on! She thinks that it's a wonderful idea to work on getting some sparkle back into your life! I agree. Spring time makes it easier to work on your sparkle. I know sometimes I find myself looking at other's blogs and then I come across one that is very special. So, Tobi suggests that you feature an inspiring blog and do some sharing. She call that Sparkle Mining.
So, later this week, I hope to go Sparkle Mining and see what I can find to shine up my own "sparkle" and hlep you add to yours.
Off to work~lots to do today. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Great idea :) have a happy week sweetie

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Susan said...

People in blogland are so special and so sweet, aren't they, Linda? Including you! Susan