Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Teacup Thursday #37


It's here already! Miss Spenser's Teacup Thursday. The Advent calendars are zooming towards the big day so quickly now...yikes. This is a pretty little cup and saucer that I found at an estate sale a few weeks ago. It's called Holly and was made in Japan. Not sure of the age.



It's quite early in the morning and I haven't been to bed yet. Was working on my Christmas cards and just wanted to get them done.

Here's a picture of something very cute that i got last year. It's actually a big book of matches. Luckily, it was never used. A fun advertising piece.




Pretty cute, huh? Well, I'm going to cut this blog post short as I need some sleep. Tomorrow is cooking baking day.Do you have favorite cookie?


3 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Linda,
Your teacup is wonderful and perfect for the holiday season! Great find! Have fun with the baking and enjoy the weekend.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Antiques And Teacups said...

I love the teacup! The matches are just too cute! Baking is a joy this time of year, isn't it?
Ruth

GardenOfDaisies said...

I have not baked a single thing.... But the kids are not home yet and DH and I don't need to eat them ourselves. We each have a couple of favorites, so I try to make lots of different ones to please everyone. Everything from Apple Orange Brownies to Raspberry Ribbons to Thumbprints etc...