Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Friendship

I know the internet has a dark side, but I don't think of that part of it. I am so thankful for all the dear friends I have met via this computer! Isn't it amazing to have sweet friends all over the world and be able to chat with them and get to know about their lives? I think it's kind of like the Pen Pals I used to have, but much better!  I'm thankful for my friends and the world that the internet has opened up to me.
Enjoy this beautiful summer day and remember it's a Day of Rest. Thanking God for my friends and family this morning.
Found this little friendship quote to thank my friends for their gift of friendship!

3 comments:

theromanticrose said...

Cara Linda,la penso come te!E' proprio bello!Si condivide,si vedono paesi e usanze di altri paesi,e ci accorgiamo di amare quasi tutte le case,i fiori,le cose semplici!Baci,un amica italiana!

LaVonne said...

Linda, that poem describes you perfectly! I think someone actually wrote it about you! :-)
Thanks for posting. So lovely. I feel the same way!

Angie said...

Linda-
I'm so thrilled I can post comments on your blog now!

I am so glad we've become acquainted through the internet. You are a rare gem. You make the world a much sweeter, more gracious place in which to live. xoxo