Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time for company, time to think of Valentines!


The cleaning is done, the fridge is full and the weather looks great for out of town visitors.
Lots of fun things are planned but most of all, it's just wonderful to know that I'll be hanging out with some very special friends shortly.
LaVonne arrives tomorrow and we're taking Jimmy to Tad's for chicken livers and beer! LaVonne and him are nuts about them...silly silly. I bake his favorite Lemon Jello cake tonight. Not a great culinary creation, but I've been making it for him for about 38 years. He just loves it. Our dear friend Evelyn baked it for him years ago. She's gone now, but we still have dear sweet memories of Ed and Evelyn.
Kristen arrives Thursday evening and Friday is Dolly Day.
I have been making WW dinners that are just great. It's been fun to try new recipes and they really are fantastic. I have about ten pounds off, so I'm encouraged.
Jim brought me roses tonight~an early Valentine gift to share with my company. He's a sweetheart.

No comments: