Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Company is gone...


My company took turns flying home on Tuesday and I'm trying to return to some kind of normal. Oh what fun we had! Kristen and LaVonne are very easy house guests and we just had a great time. It was nice to get to know Kristen better and of course, I adore having my BF friend LaVonne her with me!
I need to download my pix and then I will write up our adventures~maybe later today when I've had more coffee. Still finishing the wash and need to put china and silver away from the Valentine's Tea.
My head is still swimming in dollyland and planning for our next Tasha Tudor Kindred Spirits Gathering...dreaming, dreaming, dreaming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard all about it and it sounds like you really did a lot of work. I heard there was a lot of food and everything was beautiful and yummy. I understand I would be drooling over your queen collection. Linda

LaVonne said...

LaVoone? Is that short for Looney LaVonne? LOL!
I know you're worn out and not thinking. I need to get my pics online too! So much fun!