Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

April


Good morning blogger friends. It's been a joy to connect with you again. I have missed you.
It's April now. Everyone is glad that the LONG month of March is over, but I'm not sure April
will be much better. We stay home and connect with friends and stay busy. It sounds like such a small thing to do, but it is so important. I had a phone appointment with my doctor this morning. I really
her. She talked to me about being at risk and how staying home is critical for me as well as others.
It's been so rainy here. Next week the weatherman said the sun and warmer temps will return. I am looking forward to that.
Stay home, if you can, and be safe.
I'm trying to get around to your blogs to say hello and check on you. So thankful for the blessing of modern technology.

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Glad all is well with you. Staying in can be a chore but better to be safe than sorry. Take care.

Kelly-Anne ♥ The Diary of a Country Girl said...

Happy April, dear Lady Linda! How is it that we have entered the second quarter of the year?? May this month be a blessed one for you and may you continue to be safe and healthy. Thinking of you...have a lovely weekend!
So wonderful to connect with you again! I am thankful that many bloggers are returning in this crazy season of our lives!

Szara Sowa said...

This year is strange, at us the winter began in the recent week of the March, but it is already more warm. We aren't leaving from the house, only once a week for the big shopping. Then the face mask and gloves. I wish You nice Easter .

Daniel said...

Lady Linda, your blog is filled with things that can be termed "cutie pie". That little pink felt shoe is so adorable. I especially loved the cute purple bows. A bigger shoe adorned with more satin flowers and pearls can also be hung on the wall as a perfect piece of art. Your Lusterware teapot is also marvellous! I have a wedding coming up later this year in one of the Top Marriage halls in Chennai, India.