Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Thoughts


My very dear friend LaVonne arrived here on Thursday! She has been having some very great fun with her daughter and SIL. My daughter Gina has been has been home from Seattle for a few days for a memorial service, so it worked out very well.

I cannot wait to see LaVonne. It's been over a year since I have seen her. We are meeting this afternoon at the miniature show and I am excited.

I love this bible verse from Proverbs....A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. That is so true about our friendship. We met years ago on a Tasha Tudor yahoo group. We have traveled back east together, have met up in Montana and here in Oregon.

She will go back to her daughter's until Tuesday, but on Tuesday morning, she will be ALL MINE!

Enjoy this beautiful Fall Sunday. 

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Have a wonderful time with your friends, creating some more wonderful memories to treasure. A truly good friend is hard to come by.

Anonymous said...

Dear friendships warm the heart and fill it up until each can meet again. My dearest friend lives in CA and I only see her every few years. :-)

Nina said...

Enjoy the days with your good friend ... Such a blessing to spent time together! I spend also 4 dsyscwithnmt dear cousin this summer ~ it was a year ago we saw one another last time... Good friends are a gift from the Lord :)