Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Thoughts


Sunday afternoon and I am still not feeling well! Goodness, I just hate being sick and this has lasted too long. I have absolutely no energy and have been sleeping and napping a lot! I am not a napper, so this is really kind of strange for me.
My daughter says the grandkids are ok now and back to normal. I just hope the mama doesn't come down with this.
So, I am going to try to have a JOYFUL heart the rest of today! I need some of the Lord's good medicine. I really need to get over this and get back to normal. So that is my prayer!

2 comments:

janice15 said...

I have been sick and sick over and over again over the last four months. Hope you feel better real soon. Have a great new week with love Janice

mamasmercantile said...

Maybe you should get checked out by a doctor, seems to be lingering. Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery.