Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trying To Get Back on Track!


I've been home for days after a great quilting retreat, but it's just been hard to get back into my blogging. Maybe I just needed a little break anyway. This retreat is a long one and it's just hard for me to be away that long. So lots to do to get caught up. I still had my Easter things up and when I walked into my house, I had forgotten! So that is down, have met with friends, had dinner with Chris and Angie and Ava, planned a tea time trip for this Saturday with friends, trying to catch up with Etsy, have  a craft exhange ready to mail off to Canada today, bible study lesson is done, worked in the yard a bit yesterday....so I am catching up. Life is just busy but I am thankful for that!.

When I returned, Jim had removed all the tubs and things from my cottage and Duane is ready to start working down there. It's empty and ready to go! Pretty exciting.


On Monday, I called my good friend LaVonne in Montana and we had a nice chat. She hasn't been out to Oregon for so long and we haven't seen each other since last March. So she has booked a trip here for May 17-29th!!!  Her daughter and SIL live here now, so I will have to share her, but she's coming for a nice long visit.

I got an email from her this morning and she had quite a night. It's lambing time and it was so cold. Her sheep were doing all kinds of things and she was trying to sort it out and get them inside the barn. They don't like to be in and one was in the process of delivery out in the cold! Silly girls. Anyway, all is well on the farm, at least for now!


I'm going to share my quilt retreat photos next. Need a cup of coffee first.

No comments: