Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Warming Up!



Winter made a surprise visit to Troutdale yesterday! It's been really cold here but often we don't get the moisture to produce snow when the temps drop. Well, I'm not sure what happened yesterday, but it snowed all day and was really pretty. I had to go out to Gladstone to drop off my dad's quilt to the longarm quilter, so my sweetheart drove me out in the morning. I am so anxious to get it back, get the binding on and then give it to Papa!

I leave the little snowman in a jar out in my kitchen during January. I found him at the Goodwill "bins" (or Goodwill by the pound) a few years ago and I just like him.

I'm almost done with my Valentine heart project, so will post pix tomorrow of the finished project.
I have bits and pieces to finish up today....tomorrow is ETSY day! My poor ETSY shoppe has been neglected! Lots of new fun things to post, so I'm anxious to work on Wednesday.

Have a great day and keep warm. We are thawing out today and I do believe it's above freezing!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Awwwww, Linda. I love the little snowman, too. So sweet. Did it come in the jar or did you add him to the jar? Cute idea!

We are supposed to get two to three inches of snow tomorrow. After all, winter in New England is long from being over. I don't mind the snow but I sure don't like ice.

Take care and I look forward to seeing your Valentine project! Susan

janice15 said...

SNOWMANS ARE MY FAVORITE..I JUST LOVE YOURS..SAN FRANCISCO HAS HAD FROST ON THE CAR TOPS AND ROOFS SOMETHINGS WE DON'T ALWAYS GET EITHER..WE HAVE HAD LITE SNOW A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST..HAPPY WEDNESDAY WITH LOVE JANICE HAVE A GREAT DAY...