Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Wade Creek House is OPEN!


Jimmy and I went for a drive and found that a favorite little shop was open! We wore our masks, they provided lots of hand sanitizer and we stayed away from people. It was soooo fun to go into a store.


The day was very wet and stormy but stayed dry while we were at the store.


Jimmy sitting on the porch!


This sweet little building used to be a chicken coop. I missed the chickens, but it's really a cute little booth with garden goodies!



There 's a large building out in the back. There were some cute displays this time. I think there is a new owner who had made some nice changes.


I really liked the little red hutch! Good thing I didn't have any place to put it...lol.


We found some cute things for flower containers. I loved the tea kettle.


I chose some bright yellow and orange flowers as those are the colors I use in the backyard. The front is done in pinks and purples.


The finished projects! I will share more about the in another blog post.
Stay safe during these crazy times.

4 comments:

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

Glad you were able to visit an old favorite place and find some new treasures! Love the tea pot you found and it looks great holding the pretty flowers.

lil red hen said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me! Comments seem to be far and few between, leaving me a little lonely these days. ;) I really enjoyed visiting your blog; dolls and beautiful flowers are special to me.

Kim said...

It must have felt wonderful to get out and about and visit that lovely shop. Fabulous you were able to wander around all those treasures.

tierneycreates said...

I bet it felt so good to be out and about browsing!