Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Happy 89th Birthday Papa John!


Happy Birthday dad! When you had your stroke almost 9 years ago, none of us dreamed we would still have you with us! How wonderful. I love this photo because your best friend Meryl is with you. He is a delight.


This is one half of the Wuitschick gang......


And the second half!!!! Only Angie's family and Gina were missing this year. Sigh....


And this is that rascal who picks up the tab so everyone can have a grand time. Thank you Jimmy. Thanks for sharing this family for almost 45 years....wow!


My brother John, his wife Ginger and my sister Debbie.


Niece Amanda, her dad Bill, here sister Jenny and the love of her life....Nate.


My little brother John and my little uncle Steve...they were trying to take a selfie. Those two are always up to something.


My sister Alisa, her son Patrick, Matt who is married to my niece Anne and my niece Desi. 





My nephew J, nephew Markie and his love Jessica and my niece Maria.


This is my cousin Wendy. I am the oldest cousin and she is the youngest. I love this photo. Love her too.


Singing Happy Birthday to to the birthday boy. If it pleases the Lord, we will be celebrating Papa John's 90th next April!!!!

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such a wonderful family gathering.

Szara Sowa said...

Piękny wiek. Życzę jeszcze wielu w zdrowiu szczęściu!

Debbie Harris said...

Such a beautiful family get together in celebration of a most wonderful Birthday!!
Your Jimmy is a real keeper! How very kind and generous of him in making a very precious moment come together for all to enjoy. He's a good man!
Thank you for sharing this special occasion with us~