Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Sweet Stephanie's Tea Cup Exchange REVEAL!



I signed up again for the sweet Stephanie's tea cup exchange. I happily participated in this one for fall. If you have never had the pleasure of joining an exchange, this would be a great one for you to try out. Stephanie has the most wonderful blog. You can find her blog, The Enchanted Rose,  at theenchantingrose.blogspot.com Stephanie spends a great deal of time organizing and doing her exchanges the right way. Thank you again dear friend for setting another exchange up for us to have so much fun.

I received this wonderful box quite some time ago. I like to save my goodies for awhile and wait for the reveal. Lea probably thought I forgot about her and her MOST GENEROUS gift box. You can see her blog, CiCi's Corner at www.ciciscorner.com She has a lovely blog so do visit her.


This is what I found when I opened the box! I was getting excited to open all the goodies inside!!!


Here's my "loot" all opened up. I will show the items to you...so keep reading.


What a sweet letter! So personal and very sweet.


She had the tea cup safely wrapped up in a separate gift wrapped box. Oh my!


Look at this most beautiful tea cup! The color is stunning and the bird design on the china is just lovely. It's quite large too...I have never seen a tea cup this size. Perfect for a yummy cup of tea.




Lea included two kitchen towel in my favorite fall colors and a most special wooden spoon that says THANKFUL. How perfect is that for this time of the year?


In her not to me, Lea said she is not a tea drinker. She sure picked out great teas for me. YUMMY.



I adore this pattern on the little pumpkin paper napkins. How perfect.


Oh, I do love this little kit. It is filled with little note pads and sticky notes. Don't we all need these? And to receive such pretty ones.


I was really looking for some chocolate and there was nothing in the house. I was so surprised to find the Russell Stover treats! My hubby is after the ginger snaps...lol.

You have to see the gorgeous bar of autumn soap and glass soap dish. I just love this set.

So dear Lea, I am sending you the biggest THANK YOU tonight as I share my goodies with my blogger friends and those who might pop over from Stephanie's reveal post the next few days.
I had so much fun.

24 comments:

Bernideen said...

that is a really lovely cup and saucer and other special treats! How wonderful. I enjoy your posts and also the various ones in "Take Peace"!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Linda, your birdie teacup is beyond gorgeous.

You know how much I love birds! : - )

So glad you received such lovely treasures - sure is fun, indeed!

Take care, thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving such sweet comments. ♥

Kelly-Anne ♥ The Diary of a Country Girl said...

Oh...dear Lady Linda! How I smiled as I read your lovely post...Lea blessed your with some beautiful tea time treasures! Your new bird tea cup is beyond gorgeous! Oh, I so enjoy this exchange! Love and more love to you!
Kelly-Anne

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What a beautiful teacup you received from Lea, along with so many other treasures! Yes, she sure spoiled you, Linda. We are all so greatly blessed by our dear Stephanie's teacup ministry. Enjoy all your goodies!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Awe, I'm thrilled beyond words that you enjoyed all your "happies." This is such fun and I have as much preparing my box to send as I do receiving my box. Wishing you the happiest of the upcoming holidays. Blessings abundant!

Creations By Cindy said...

Awe, I love your pretties! Lea is a sweetheart. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Linda Walker said...

Linda,
What a beautiful package you received from Lea! The tea cup is so pretty and unique. The color is lovely! And all the goodies too....I especially love that wooden spoon! Enjoy all your new treasures! I'm already looking forward to the next swap! Stephanie is an angel, isn't she?
Linda

Stephanie said...

Hello, my kind and lovely friend! Well, if that isn't just the sweetest tea cup! It's quite stunning with its vibrant color and cute bird design.

And oh, what wonderful treats Lea sent along with the tea cup. It was a joy seeing your gifts.

Take care, dear Linda. Sending lots of love your way!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful package! I love birds, so that teacup really caught my eye. You were very blessed! :)

Linda in Calif. said...

What a fun gift, Lea really spoiled you. Super pretty teacup - love the color and the design.

Margie said...

What a stunning teacup! The unique blue and silver design is perfect for winter decor. I also enjoy seeing new-to-me items as I bloghop during the reveal. Thank you for the visit, Linda.

Cheryl said...

Oh, my goodness! I just love everything in your box! What a wonderful assortment of such lovely, thoughtful gifts! I was SO happy to see you had stopped by my blog today...I am sorry I haven't been very good at keeping in touch. I just subscribed to your blog by email...that seems to be the only way I can keep up with blogs! Now, I won't miss a single post, and we can keep in touch better. God bless you, sweet friend. :)

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Dear Linda ~ oh my my, that is a gorgeous tea cup! Lea did dich a lovely job gathering some beautiful items for your enjoyment.
My mouth began to water when I saw those caramel chocolates, oh how I love caramel.

Enjoy your treasures ♡

Sarah said...

Your new tea cup is so unique and pretty!

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Hi Linda, what beautiful things you received. The tea cup is just gorgeous and I love the spoon. That bar of soap is just the cutest, I love how it's wrapped. Everything you received from Lea is just wonderful.

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Such a beautiful collection of goodies that you received! This tea exchange has been so much fun, and such a blessing both to give and receive! Lea surely did bless you with such a gorgeous teacup! Blessings to you today :)

The Victorian Girl said...

Isn't it fun to take part in Stephanie's teacup exchange? Lea really outdid herself. But I don't know you can stand to wait to open it. I start ripping into mine in the post office parking lot!

Roseann Hampton said...

It's so much fun to see what everyone has given and received!I bet the autumn scented soap smells wonderful!

Jocelyne said...

That is a beautiful cup! I love the big ones - They hold more Tea! The blue and silver is just a perfect combination I think. Isn't this exchange fun?

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my this is lovely! Turquoise is one of my favorite colors so I LOVE that cup and saucer. What I really like about it too is that the accent is SILVER which I also prefer. Most cups and saucers have GOLD trim.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Looks like you were grandly spoiled with so many lovely things. The swap is such fun and now I'm enjoying going around and visiting with everyone and peeking at the treasures that were exchanged.

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How wonderful to have such a great box with so many goodies! The swap sounds like such a fun thing to do!
Wishing you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

Szara Sowa said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda!

janice15 said...

Such lovely wonderful things and such a pretty tea cup set.. Happy Holidays my dear, with love Janice