Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mother's Day


Wishing all my blogger friends a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

It's been a busy week and I haven't had much time for blogging. The sun was with us for about 3 lovely days. I got my flowers planted and Jimmy got his veggies in. We should have LOTS of tomatoes. It's been raining all day today...buckets and even some thunder and lightening. We sure didn't have to water the new plants!



It's azalea time in the Pacific Northwest. They are all in bloom right now. I didn't loose any of my azaleas this winter!


I had to replant the flower been under my front window.  I call it my Tasha Tudor garden. Tasha loved crows and every time I hear a crow, I say hello Tasha! I have crows tucked into my little garden.



I love petunias. This is a newer one that I first bought a few years back. I have to have one every year. I do love the colors!





My little fairy girl has been watching over my front flower beds for many years. I love the forget-me-nots at this time of the year. I'm not sure where they will pop up and that's part of the fun.



I do enjoy gardening and love the fresh look that spring time brings.

I will be going to Vermont on Wednesday for a very special Tasha Tudor event. I'm getting excited.

Happy Mother's Day! 

5 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

Lovely gardens. I like the crows too, I have three crows and a turkey that visit every morning in our front field. This has been going on for a month. I'm sure it will stop soon.
I don't know what it is that they are attracted to.
You have a Great Mother's Day.
Hugs,

Szara Sowa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Szara Sowa said...

You have a beautiful garden. I noticed that I liked the same flowers, as you. I don't like crows, but I have a few ravens in surroundings, I can often see them. At us the raven is a symbol of the death, it because there were many wars. At us the Mothers Day is of only 26 May. I wish the beautiful Mothers Day.

Kim said...

Your garden is beginning to bloom beautifully, Linda. Forget-Me-Nots are the sweetest little flowers aren't they. Ooh....your trip to Vermont sounds lovely. Enjoy!! Happy Mother's Day to you, lovely Linda.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful garden !I wish you had a happy Mother's Day !