Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

4th Sunday of Advent...the LOVE candle.


And here we are...almost at the end of Advent! This season has gone by so quickly. Today we light the 4th candle of Advent which is the love candle. Ah...that word  that we long for everyday.
We have a deep desire to be loved and cherished. We give our love to those around us with a happy heart.
This has been a very special Advent season for me. I think I am more thankful and appreciate everything more now since I have been sick. I have treasured my friends and family and the time I have been given. I have taken the time to just enjoy whatever comes my way....including all the snow! I feel like we have had winter already and it's not officially winter.
I hope you have had a nice Advent. I had hoped to blog more and get around to more blogs, but you know, it just didn't happen and that's ok.
So this week before things get way too busy or crazy, think about how you can show the love of God to others as He has shown to you. Just some extra help or kindness or comfort when you are given the opportunity. Show others that God is living in you and you want to pass that love on to others. Don't miss those chances God gives to you to show love.
Have a great week as we prepare for the birth of the baby Jesus on Christmas Day...for unto YOU a Savior was born!

1 comment:

mamasmercantile said...

A lovely post. Wishing you and yours a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.