Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Dolly Finds and a Tasha Tudor Score!







A few weeks ago, my hubby and I went to an estate sale on Sunday when everything was 1/2 price. The home had been owned by a doll collector and while I didn't really like the dolls she collected, I did like the patterns and other goodies at the sale. I had a very fun time.This is some of the fabric I picked up...not that I need one more piece of fabric! But the silk pieces were just fabulous!
You can see the variety of patterns and lots of fun stationery and postcards...so perfect for dolly friends across the country.
The very best deal is the Tasha Tudor little book-"The Bouquet" which I have shown here with the two little books I had before. I never thought I'd be able to find the last one. I was digging through a little container of doll things and there it was! My heart just about jumped out of my chest. I turned it over and it had a 50¢ sticker on it!! WOW!!!! So with my 1/2 deal, that made it 25¢! A major big score! I still can't believe it.

2 comments:

Bernideen said...

You found a great bargain.

LaVonne said...

Amazing! And so up your alley! FUN!