Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A visitor from Montana


What a visit we have had! WOW...an amazing week filled with fun and
friends and just time to be together. I can't really explain the joy
this friendship withLaVonne has brought into my life. I could have never imagined that this would really happen to me at this point in my life.
An entire week of adventure-I think that's the best word for this past week. We got to see friends in Bainbridge
Island WA and had tea with new friends in Olympia WA. We went to thrift
stores,craft stores, the bins, fun restaurants, an amazing grocery
store,Troutdale shops, played dolls and even attended the antique show. The list is LONG!
The laughs, oh the laugh! It's been so much fun, just fun. A great break and a great time to build our friendship and learn even more about each other.
Thanks LaVonne for just being you. I love ya lots. Come back soon.

No comments: